Selling Your House During Coronavirus In Kansas City
We are still buying houses in these uncertain times and we understand that you have many questions. It is our priority to serve you and provide relief any way we can.
Norton Home Solutions is committed to helping you while doing our part to keep our team and community safe. Our property assessment process has been adapted to so you and our team are protected. Our team follows the CDC safety guidelines and ensures to maintain adequate distance. If you are concerned about safety during the inspection process, please let us know and we will gladly accommodate your needs and requests.
We will get through this together!
You can still sell your house during this pandemic and we have adapted our process to better serve you now, more than ever.
Our goal is always to give you our best offer. That way you choose to work with us over the “ugly guys.” We make stronger offers simply by taking a smaller profit over our competition.
|The more houses we buy, the more hard-working people we can pay (contractors, plumbers, electricians, roofers,…), the more beautiful we can make Kansas City! It’s a win-win for everyone!|
When formulating our offers we need to know two numbers.
|1. The After Repair Value (ARV)|
2. The Cost Of Repairs (COR)
1. First, we find the After Repair Value (ARV) of your home. This is simply the highest value your home would sell for AFTER it’s completely fixed up. (Think HGTV!)
|Let’s say your neighbor has an identical house to yours (same size and style), but she completely renovated it. Her house sold for $150K. This means we would be able to buy your house and sell it for $150K AFTER we fix it all up to be in a similar condition to your neighbor’s house. Let’s say you wanted $200K for your house but we could only sell your house for $150K, we would end up at a loss. We wouldn’t be able to even pay $150K because there would be repair costs.|
2. Second, we determine the cost of repairs and upgrades needed for your house to be fully renovated to at least match the quality of your neighbor’s. Normally we schedule an appointment to view your property and assess the condition. If you have concerns with an inperson inspection, we are now offerring an On-Line Property Assessment.
- Tell us about your property by filling out any form on our website or calling us directly at (816) 685-0260. We’ll discuss your situation and the options you have during this time.
- We then assess your property by Photos & Videos (Zoom or Facebook Messenger) to assess the condition of your property and determine the cost of repairs. We then present you with an offer within 24 hours.
- If you like our offer we close with a local reputable title company on the date of your choice. Whether you need time to figure out your next steps, or you need to close quickly, we work on your timeline. Whatever you decide, you’ll be fully paid with the property off your hands on the date of your choice.
I’m sure you still have a lot of questions. We aim to be transparent and honest with you, every step of the way. You can learn more about coronavirus precautions while selling your house in our recent blog article.
We Offer A Better Experience, Better Service, & A Better Price!
- Your experience is a direct reflection of us as genuine, caring people. We’re not a big faceless corporation. We’re a small business in KCMO and we own and operate the business ourselves.
- Serving you is how we continue to grow. We’re KC locals and we care deeply about our community. The people of KC are our top priority. We just happen to fix houses after we help people.
- We’re a small, family-owned business, meaning we spend ZERO dollars on franchise fees and we spend WAY LESS on advertising compared to our national competitors (We only advertise in Kansas City). This allows us to give you a better offer! 😁
Even if you just need to talk through your different options, we’re here for you. There’s no cost to talk with us, and our offer is completely free.
Serving you and our community comes first. Start by filling out the form below.
Meet Brad Davidson
Home Buying Specialist
Brad is your first point of contact and he’s by your side every step of the way. He’s a man of faith and cares deeply about serving and helping others in his community. When he’s not looking at houses or fixing them up, he’s spending time with his wife or playing the bass with his band.
When you call (816) 685-0260 or submit your information in the form, you’ll be speaking and working directly with the Norton Home Solutions Team. We never share or sell your information.
Plus, there’s no fee to talk with us and there’s absolutely no-obligation with our offer.
Even if you just need help weighing your options. We’re here to give you the information you need so you can make the best decision for your situation.